Langley Health Services
Project Health Inc d/b/a Langley Health Services is a busy non-profit, Federally Qualified Community Health Center. We are currently seeking a full-time Pediatrician in Homosassa, Florida, to provide the full scope of primary care services which fall under his/her field of training, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventative care and health maintenance to patients 0-17 years of age.
- health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- FREE medical co-pays
- paid time off
- eight paid holidays
- company paid life insurance and short term disability
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Obtain health history and perform physical examinations.
- Diagnose and direct counseling for each patient on a plan for treatment.
- Prescribe medication in accordance with Florida statute and professional practice guidelines.
- Perform minor surgical procedures.
- Arrange referral for patients requiring services not offered at PHI.
- Review incoming reports (e.g. lab, x-ray, EKG) sign, date and follow-up in a timely manner.
- Participate in staff outreach and off-site health care programs in the PHI service area as assigned by the Director of Pediatrics.
- Comply with the PHI Infection Control plan which includes personally utilizing universal precautions. Ensure compliance by support staff.
- Participate in peer review, quality assurance, provider meetings, and other clinical meetings.
- Assist in updating protocols and principles of practice as requested.
- Assist in outside medical public relations functions.
- Adhere to UDS productivity standards and meet at least the minimum requirement.
- Current Florida State medical license
- Current D.E.A. certificate
- Board eligible or board certified in pediatrics
- Insurability (malpractice)
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate (CPR)
To apply please email your resume to the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com