Project Health Inc.
We are a busy Federally Qualified Community Health Center with locations in Ocala, Sumterville and our most recent expansion into Citrus County. We are currently seeking of a full-time Family Nurse Practitioner in Ocala, Florida, to join our team. Great Benefits offered to include health insurance(medical, dental, vision), FREE medical co-pays, paid time off , eight paid holidays, 401K matching, company paid life insurance and short term disability, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, loan forgiveness and much more.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Obtain health history and perform physical examinations.
- Diagnose and direct counseling for each patient on a plan for treatment.
- Prescribe medication in accordance with Florida statute.
- Perform minor surgical procedures as authorized by supervising physician.
- Arrange referrals for patients requiring services not offered at our clinic.
- Participate in peer review, quality assurance, provider meetings, and other clinical meetings.
- Participate in pharmacy activity as appropriate.
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Licensed by Florida State Board of Nursing
- Current certification by National Commission for the Certification of Nurse Practitioners
- BLS certificate
To apply please email your resume to the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free drug place. COVID Vaccine Mandate Option Required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com