Project Health Inc.
We are a busy non-profit, Federally Qualified Community Health Center. We are currently seeking a full-time Driver willing to do some receptionist work, based out of Ocala, Florida. Great Benefits offered to include health insurance(medical, dental, vision), FREE medical co-pays, paid time off, eight paid holidays, 401K matching, company paid life insurance and short term disability, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, loan forgiveness and much more.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completes daily vehicle pre trip and post trip inspections to insure all external lights are working properly and tires are in good working order
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Mobile Dental Unit, inside and out
- Dumps waste on a daily basis in the designated area
- Fill MDU clean water tank as needed.
- Must be able to refuel Unit and prepare it for the next day’s use
- Answer phone, provide information, and take messages as needed.
- Computer duties include patient scheduling and entry or modification of patient information
- Remind patients of their appointments via phone call at least once prior to their appointment time
- Answer phone, provide information, and take messages as needed
- Check in patients and notify provider or assistant of the arrival of the patient as needed
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Skilled in written and oral communication
- Demonstrates initiative, adaptability, and dependability in relationships with co-workers and patients.
- Clear MVR
To apply please email your resume to the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free drug place. COVID Vaccine Mandate Option Required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com