Project Health Inc.
We are currently seeking a full-time Medical Receptionist/Patient Greeter in Sumterville, Florida. Medical office experience Preferred! We are a non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center located in Central Florida. Great Benefits offered to include health insurance(medical, dental, vision), FREE medical co-pays, paid time off, eight paid holidays, 401K matching, company paid life insurance and short term disability, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, loan forgiveness and much more.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answers all incoming calls, such as appointments, patients seeking medical advice, etc.
- Schedules appointments and maintains a neat orderly appointment book/system
- Verifies patient’s record is up to date and accurate
- Records payments received on patient’s account
- Verifies insurance information
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding patient and strategic organization information
- Operate non-contact thermometers in order to obtain temperatures quickly and accurately.
- Communicate with individuals the pre-scripted questions and be able to elicit honest answers.
- Appropriately utilize and dress in provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in order to maintain a safe working environment.
- Skilled in oral and written communication
- Computer, insurance and money-handling experience preferred
- Bilingual is a plus
- Demonstrates initiative, adaptability, and dependability in relationships with co-workers and patients.
- Maintain current CPR education card
- Open to flexible working department
- Be comfortable working inside the building doors and also outside the building doors (in a covered area).
To apply please email your resume to the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. COVID Vaccine Mandate Option Required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com