Langley Health Services
We are looking for a full-time Medical Receptionist who is a robust team player. We hire to retire. Join our awesome team of medical and dental professionals today!
- health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- FREE medical co-pays
- paid time off
- eight paid holidays
- company paid life insurance and short term disability
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answers all incoming calls, such as appointments, patients seeking medical advice, etc.
- Schedules appointments and maintains a neat orderly appointment book/system
- Verifies patient’s record is up to date and accurate
- Records payments received on patient’s account
- Verifies insurance information
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding patient and strategic organization information
- Skilled in oral and written communication
- Computer, insurance and money-handling experience preferred
- Demonstrates initiative, adaptability, and dependability in relationships with co-workers and patients.
- Open to flexible working department.
- Bilingual is a plus
To apply please email your resume to the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org