Langley Health Services
We are looking for a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse who is a robust team player. We hire to retire. Join our awesome team of medical and dental professionals today!
- health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- FREE medical co-pays
- paid time off
- eight paid holidays
- company paid life insurance and short term disability
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Works under direct supervision of a provider
- Primarily will be working for Pediatric Department
- Assure charting forms and follow-up logs are up-to-date, as well as patient demographics.
- Assist providers during patient examinations.
- Perform procedures and treatments as ordered by provider and document according to EHR guidelines.
- Clean and auto clave instruments and adhere to appropriate cleaning and storage of all equipment.
- Adhere to timely, legal chart documentation
- Maintains current Florida LPN license (Required)
- Maintains current CPR education card (Required)
- Prefer previous experience in all areas of clinic, i.e. front office, patient care, laboratory, and general assistant duties or willing to be trained in those areas.
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
To apply please email your resume to the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free drug place.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org