Langley Health Services
We are a busy non-profit, Federally Qualified Health Center and are currently seeking a Full-Time Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Inverness, Florida, who writes, monitors and coordinates treatment plans. Provides psychotherapeutic services in the form of individual, family and/or group interventions. Serves as a consultant to medical staff on behavioral health issues.
- health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- FREE medical co-pays
- paid time off
- eight paid holidays
- company paid life insurance and short term disability
- much more
- State of Florida Licensed Social Worker “REQUIRED”
- Master’s degree in social work from an accredited college
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
In addition to behavior health, we have radiology (including on-site MRI, CT, ultrasound, mammography, etc.), pharmacy, walk-in clinic, pediatrics, family practice, podiatry and dental.
Offered is a competitive salary, Commensurate with experience.
To apply please email your resume to the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org