Langley Health Services
We are a busy Federally Qualified Community Health Center. We are currently seeking of a full-time Family Nurse Practitioner in Homosassa, Florida, to join our team.
- health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- FREE medical co-pays
- paid time off
- eight paid holidays
- company paid life insurance and short term disability
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Obtain health history and perform physical examinations.
- Diagnose and direct counseling for each patient on a plan for treatment.
- Prescribe medication in accordance with Florida statute.
- Perform minor surgical procedures as authorized by supervising physician.
- Arrange referrals for patients requiring services not offered at our clinic.
- Participate in peer review, quality assurance, provider meetings, and other clinical meetings.
- Participate in pharmacy activity as appropriate.
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Licensed by Florida State Board of Nursing
- Current certification by National Commission for the Certification of Nurse Practitioners
- BLS certificate
To apply please email your resume to the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug -free work place.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org