Project Health Inc.
We are a busy non-profit, Federally Qualified Community Health Center. We are currently seeking a full-time Electronic Medical Record Specialist in Ocala, Florida. Great Benefits offered to include health insurance(medical, dental, vision), FREE medical co-pays, paid time off, eight paid holidays, 401K matching, paid life insurance and short term disability, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, loan forgiveness and much more.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Train and provide support to our newly hired staff and providers on how to efficiently and accurately document patient care using the EMR software.
- Provide on-going support for all staff and providers by addressing EMR related questions and concerns.
- Work collaboratively to create and update EMR training procedures and materials (checklists, flowcharts, screen shots, etc.).
- Work closely with the EMR vendor by relaying staff’s questions and concerns while actively troubleshooting those issues with the vendor’s support personnel.
- Work closely with the LHS IT Department by relaying staff’s questions and concerns regarding network related issues.
- Provide “hands-on” training and subsequent “shadowing” to ensure proper application of key clinical and technical concepts.
- Participate in EMR-related peer groups, conferences, and webinars to further expand EMR knowledgebase.
- Utilizes critical and analytical thinking skills, with general knowledge of software tools used in job functions.
- Communicates and presents effectively with staff.
- Effectively documents work performed.
- Provide clinical coverage as needed.
- Position will be based out of the Ocala office; travel to other clinical locations will be required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred OR Certified Dental Assistant; direct care experience may be substituted for degree at the discretion of management.
- Current Florida Registered or Practical Nursing license OR Certification as Dental Assistant
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with eClinicalWorks
- Must be proficient with MS Office products.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
To apply please email your resume by using the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. COVID Vaccine Mandate Option Required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com