Langley Health Services
We are a busy Federally Qualified Community Health Center with locations in Ocala, Sumterville and our most recent expansion into Citrus County. We are currently seeking of a full-time Dentist in Homosassa, Florida, to join our team. Great Benefits offered to include health insurance(medical, dental, vision), FREE medical co-pays, paid time off , eight paid holidays, 401K matching, company paid life insurance and short term disability, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, loan forgiveness and much more.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing general dental care to patients of all ages and must feel comfortable working with children.
- Some basic supervision of site staff and clinic operation may be required.
- Some supervision and mentoring of dental students may be required.
- Active license to practice dentistry in the State of Florida required.
- Nitrous Oxide and CPR certification required.
- English-Spanish bilingual advantageous but not required.
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
To apply please email your resume to the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org