Project Health Inc.
We are a busy non-profit, Federally Qualified Community Health Center. We are currently seeking a full-time Dental Treatment Coordinator in Sumterville, Florida. Great Benefits offered to include health insurance(medical, dental, vision), FREE medical co-pays, paid time off, eight paid holidays, 401K matching, paid life insurance and short term disability, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, loan forgiveness and much more.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Enters and explains treatment plans, verifies insurance coverage and co-insurance responsibility.
- Demonstrates knowledge of dental insurance and assist patients in understanding their coverage and liability.
- Educates patients on the dentist’s recommended treatment plan.
- Completes tasks related to financial counseling
- Completes Outreach and Enrollment training and serving as a navigator for patients for open enrollment
- Answers phone, provide information, and take messages as needed.
- Provides services to all dental departments; services can be completed via tele visit if not onsite
- Always handles all patient/family contact in a courteous, professional manner
- Consistently interacts with sensitivity to patients/their families and is responsive to individual needs
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One or more years of dental office experience
- Skilled in oral and written communication
- Computer, insurance and money-handling experience preferred
To apply please email your resume by using the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free work place. COVID Vaccine Mandate Option Required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com