Langley Health Services
- health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- FREE medical co-pays
- paid time off
- eight paid holidays
- company paid life insurance and short term disability
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform routine prophylaxis, scaling, and root planning, and polishing of patients teeth.
- Give oral hygiene instructions to all patients.
- Take and develop radiographs as needed
- Chart the periodontium of each patient.
- Administer fluoride treatments and place sealants as directed.
- Assist in office and perform general assistant duties as needed.
- Expected to work independently with little supervision and is personally responsible for the delivery of quality patient care.
- Properly clean and sterilize instruments and equipment.
- Licensed graduate of an accredited Dental Hygiene School
- Maintain continuing education credits
- CPR Certification Required
- Skilled in oral and written communication
- Bilingual a plus
To apply please email your resume to the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com