Project Health Inc.
We are currently seeking a full-time Dental Hygienist in Inverness, Florida. We are a non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center located in Central Florida. Great Benefits offered to include health insurance(medical, dental, vision), FREE medical co-pays, paid time off, eight paid holidays, 401K matching, company paid life insurance and short term disability long term disability, flexible spending accounts, loan forgiveness and much more.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform routine prophylaxis, scaling, and root planning, and polishing of patients teeth.
- Give oral hygiene instructions to all patients.
- Take and develop radiographs as needed
- Chart the periodontium of each patient.
- Administer fluoride treatments and place sealants as directed.
- Assist in office and perform general assistant duties as needed.
- Expected to work independently with little supervision and is personally responsible for the delivery of quality patient care.
- Properly clean and sterilize instruments and equipment.
- Licensed graduate of an accredited Dental Hygiene School
- Maintain continuing education credits
- CPR Certification Required
- Skilled in oral and written communication
- Bilingual a plus
To apply please email your resume to the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. COVID Vaccine Mandate Option Required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com