Project Health Inc.
We are currently seeking of a full-time Dental Assistant for Ocala, Florida, to join our team. Great Benefits offered to include health insurance(medical, dental, vision), FREE medical co-pays, paid time off , eight paid holidays, 401K matching, company paid life insurance and short term disability, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, loan forgiveness and much more.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the dentist during examination and treatment of patients
- Prepare operatory instruments and patients for dental treatment
- Properly clean and sterilize instruments, operatory, and laboratory as patient flow or procedure dictate
- Assist the front desk staff when necessary. Should know how to schedule patients, answer phones and use the computer
- Give post-operative instructions to the patient as prescribed by the dentist
- Expanded functions certificate Required
- Radiographer license
- Nitrous oxide certification preferred
- CPR Certification Required
- Bilingual a Plus
To apply please email your resume to the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free drug place. COVID Vaccine Mandate Option Required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org