Project Health Inc.
We are a busy non-profit, Federally Qualified Community Health Center. We are currently seeking a full-time Solution Center Specialist in Ocala, Florida. Great Benefits offered to include health insurance(medical, dental, vision), FREE medical co-pays, paid time off, eight paid holidays, 401K matching, paid life insurance and short term disability, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, loan forgiveness and much more.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Schedules ‘ New and Established’ patient appointments for all locations
- Effectively uses EMR system to document patient records
- Answers telephone promptly and, if necessary, takes messages
- Practices proper etiquette, speaking clearly and concisely, exercising tact and diplomacy
- Provides information obtained from a variety of sources to field questions from the public regarding departments, phone numbers, operational hours, etc.
- Ensure all voice messages are returned within one hour.
- Gives information to the general public regarding services rendered by Langley Health Services
- Positions in this classification may perform all or some of the responsibilities above and all positions perform other related duties as assigned.
- CNA license or MA certification
- Medical experience
- Previous experience as operator of phone system
- Pleasant, open, and professional telephone presentation
- Bilingual is a plus
To apply please email your resume by using the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. COVID Vaccine Mandate Option Required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com