Langley Health Services
We are looking for a full-time Certified/Registered Medical Assistant who is a robust team player. We hire to retire. Join our awesome team of professionals today!
- health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- FREE medical co-pays
- paid time off
- eight paid holidays
- company paid life insurance and short term disability
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Works under direct supervision of a provider
- Assure charting forms and follow-up logs are up-to-date, as well as patient demographics.
- Assist providers during patient examinations.
- Perform procedures and treatments as ordered by provider and document according to EHR guidelines.
- Clean and auto clave instruments and adhere to appropriate cleaning and storage of all equipment.
- Adhere to timely, legal chart documentation
- Maintain HIPAA with confidential approach to patient information at all times.
- Meet requirements for continuing education credits and attend meetings for enhancement of duties as applicable for role in agency.
- Maintain current certification as Medical Assistant
- Maintain current CPR education card
- Prefer previous experience in all areas of clinic, i.e., front office, patient care, laboratory, and general assistant duties or willing to be trained in those areas.
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
To apply please email your resume to the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org