Project Health Inc.
We are a busy non-profit, Federally Qualified Community Health Center. We are currently seeking a full-time Certified/Registered Medical Assistant in Sumterville, Florida. Great Benefits offered to include health insurance(medical, dental, vision), FREE medical co-pays, paid time off , eight paid holidays, 401K matching, company paid life insurance and short term disability, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, loan forgiveness and much more. Travel may be required between sites.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Works under direct supervision of a provider
- Assure charting forms and follow-up logs are up-to-date, as well as patient demographics.
- Assist providers during patient examinations.
- Perform procedures and treatments as ordered by provider and document according to EHR guidelines.
- Clean and auto clave instruments and adhere to appropriate cleaning and storage of all equipment.
- Adhere to timely, legal chart documentation
- Maintain current Medical Assistant Certification (Required)
- Maintain current CPR education card (Required)
- Bilingual in Spanish (Preferred)
- Prefer previous experience in all areas of clinic, i.e. front office, patient care, laboratory, and general assistant duties or willing to be trained in those areas.
To apply please email your resume to the reply link or fax to 855-832-3504, attention Human Resources. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. COVID Vaccine Mandate Option Required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com